Year 7 pupils require their house detailed on their summer top. These can only be purchased from Elizabeth’s Embroidery – 01642 674973 or via their website www.elizabethsembroidery.co.uk
All other year groups are to remain as they are.
Elizabeth’s Embroidery also supply the black sweatshirts and the PE kit can only be purchased from school.
We believe that dress and presentation help to create good personal standards among students, and parents are requested to give their full support to the school in adhering to the range of clothing recommended. We react very strongly against students who come to school with incorrect uniform or inappropriate haircuts. Whilst the school is in a period of winter uniform, shirts must be tucked in at all times and school jumpers must be worn.
Items and colours of clothing for girls and boys are as follows:
- Plain black trousers (or skirt for girls – plain or pleated knee length) – no leather, corduroy and denim. No leggings, ski pants, tight trousers, black jeans or 3/4 trousers. Skirts should be knee length when the child is sitting down – no mini-skirts or tight fitting skirts. If tights are worn they must be plain and not patterned
- Plain white shirt NOT a T-shirt or blouse
- Maroon Summer Polo Shirt
- V-necked sweater with school logo
- School tie, this must cover the top shirt button (Ties other than school ties are not to be worn)
- Black shoes with heels no higher than 6cm. Shoes should completely cover the foot for health and safety reasons. Trainers and plimsole shoes are not acceptable and neither are leisure boots such as Rockport and Ugg boots. Shoes or boots with multi-coloured soles (soles of shoes must be plain black and not have a coloured or white line through them) or uppers are unacceptable. Shoes/boots must be plain black and not have stripes or logos of any kind visible.
- Jewellery – only one stud per ear and one watch. Rings of any type are not allowed. No other body piercing is permitted.
- No jewellery is to be worn during PE lessons, this includes recently pierced ears (it is not acceptable to cover them with plasters)
- Nail varnish or acrylic nails of any kind are unacceptable and make up must be kept to an absolute bare minimum or preferably none at all.
- Coats should be an appropriate outdoor coat – no sweatshirts, hooded tops, cardigans, tracksuit tops or coats made of denim
- A school bag large enough to carry an A4 file must be carried every day.
- Hair must be worn no shorter than a No 2 hair cut anywhere on the head and extreme hair dyes / multi coloured hair is not acceptable for any student. Hair styles / eyebrows must not have any lines, patterns or symbols showing.
The decision when students will transfer from winter to summer uniform will be taken by the Head Teacher and will be communicated to parents via letter. There will be a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice given prior to uniform change
P.E and Games Kit
- Unisex Polo Shirt
- Girls – Skort
- Boys – Shorts
- Socks – Blue/Black
- *Optional* – Fleece, All weather top
- Suitable trainers (not plimsoles, high tops , skater shoes etc)
- *Optional* – Football Boots, Shin Pads, Gum Shields